1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G2 + Panny 14-42mm & 14mm (Like New moving on to the M system)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Selling my m43 gear, moving on to the big "L". Ok, so what must go.

- Panasonic G2 with the box along with 2 original batteries and everything that comes in the box.

- Panasonic 14-42mm

- Panasonic 14mm

Basically the G2 is a cross between the GF1 and G1. The G2 handles like a GF1 but its actually easier and looks like a G1. In my opinion for the money its probably one of the best m43 bodies out there.

*all items are in like new condition, basically I purchased all of them within the last 4 weeks, no blemishes or scratches on anything, I'll upload images tonight, its 11:26am Miami time here.*

Price for this kit shipped to CONUS $425(ouch that's low), can also ship international but you have to let me know your specifics.

Intrested, PM me, thanks for stopping by.

2. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    That's a great price! GLWS!

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    PM'd

4. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Going to lunch now, will answer all PM in about an 1hr, this man is starving. Thanks for you patience.

update: back from lunch will check PM to see who actually responded 1st to be perfectly fair. 1:35pm EST

update II: sold pending receipt of payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.