1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic G2 + Panasonic 14-45mm Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dfigueroa84, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfigueroa84

dfigueroa84 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    I'm selling a Panasonic G2 camera body with a Panasonic 14-45mm Lens. Both items are in excellent condition with all accessories. The body has some very minor markings on the back but it's very hard to tell in the photos below. I would say it's smudges but I'm just being careful with descriptions. I would rate the body 9.4 out of 10. The lens is perfect.

<b>Price is $440 shipped in the CONUS only. Includes Paypal fees and shipping. Money Order or verified Paypal. Local is good too.</b>

I'm new to the mu-43.com world but not new to photography or even selling used items. I used to work at Adorama in their eBay Video Department listing and selling items. I've also sold many of my own film and digital cameras locally in NYC and the Bay Area without any issues whatsoever. I have a personal ebay account too at acerolaconlentes.

I'm selling this because I'm a film user mostly but I want a more compact system and the G2 is small but I'm looking for an Olympus E-PM1 with kit lens or an E-PL2 with kit or 17mm. I'm open to other trades as well.

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      83.5 KB
      Views:
      2.jpg
      File size:
      80.9 KB
      Views:
      3.jpg
      File size:
      101.5 KB
      Views:
      4.jpg
      File size:
      84.3 KB
      Views:
      5.jpg
      File size:
      79 KB
      Views:
      6.jpg
      File size:
      107.4 KB
      Views:
      7.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
      8.jpg
      File size:
      38.7 KB
      Views:
      9.jpg
      File size:
      41.7 KB
      Views:
  2. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    Price Change...

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    This is a great combination and a terrific camera. This is also a terrific bargain. The is IMHO one of the best handling of the Panasonic bodies.

4. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    I know!!! So why is no one budging?? :frown: I actually love this camera but I'm looking for a smaller combo for my needs at this moment. It's more so the lens size. A pancake would be perfect but I can't justify additional purchases at this time.
    I don't think the Image Quality is any different in the models I mentioned above but that epm1 does have some serious focusing speed.

5. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    It hasn't even been a day. ;)

Give it a bit, it's a great camera (I have one too!) and at a reasonable price.

6. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Would you be interested in a trade for a GF2 (body for body)? I'd be up for getting a second G2 (I really DO love the G2). I have a 14-45.

7. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Not to mention the fact that the Panny 14-45 is the best kit lens released so far...:thumbup:

8. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    I may consider it but it's the lens size (14-45mm) that's a bothersome rather than the camera. Primes are cool too! But I'll think about it...

9. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    Any offers? Anything? There's a good chance this may be sold soon...

10. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    The G2 suffers from a lack of respect in the m43 community. I've never figured out why. It's a terrific camera but it is not on anyone's radar. The funny thing is that people that have them love them. IMHO it's the best m43 camera I have ever used.

11. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    You know, I have to agree with you 100 percent. My initial research brought my to that conclusion and to be honest, I might even regret selling it later on. Some people might not see the importance of the evf sensor that the g3 lacks. I know it would drive me crazy having to press a button to go back and forth. I do make the most of the cameras Ive had though but curiosity had led me to the epl2. I want to see how it handles and if the IQ is at least on par with the G2. I love the clean natural look I get with images from the g2. The lens is super sharp and doesn't lead me to want any other zoom.

At the end of the day, your camera is secondary to your artistic vision. A good thing that comes from a new toy is a revitalized passion for photography. You get a new cam or lens and you take that sucker everywhere! And that's the unsaid beauty of the times we're living in now. The wealth of options an enthusiast has. Maybe ill regret it, maybe I won't but the photos will always be coming regardless. :)

12. charliedid

charliedid New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 20, 2011
    Hey dfigueroa84

Any interest in a Trade for my GF-1 and 20mm F1.7 lens? Both very good to excellent shape with a few normal marks on bottom of camera body. Lens has a leica style metal hood with a mark or two on it. Extra battery.

PM if interested.

Charlie

13. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    We have an E-PL2 at my lab and I have sued it quite a bit. It's very nice and I'd say the images are comparable. Olympus colors tend to be very saturated and warm OOC. Very pleasing. I tend to prefer the Panasonic colors but I am in the minority there.

I agree with you on the G3. Part of me likes what I see but the lack of the EVF sensor is very puzzling. I find the size of the G2 quite comfortable as well. It seems to fit my hand very well. Good luck with your E-PL2 and I look forward to seeing your photos.

Mine are HERE in case your're interested.

14. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    Oh no! If I see your g2 shots I might have a change of heart! Ill check them out though. I too like the colors from the g2 so 2s a crowd it seems.

15. dfigueroa84

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    Trade pending ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.