1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic G2, Ownuser Vertical Grip (battery grip), Olympus MMF-1, and accessories

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mclarenf3, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    It's that time of the year that I'm cleaning out the closet and letting some of my stuff go to be used. I also just got my Olympus E-M5 and I want to lessen the burden of that purchase, so buyers are appreciated! :2thumbs: I figure I'll post them here first, as it's cheaper for you and me this way, but if I get no bites, I will be posting it on eBay near the end of the weekend.

I don't baby any of my gear, but I do take care of it at the same time (if that makes sense). Everything is in 100% functional condition and may only have minor marks on it here or there.

Panasonic G2 (Body Only)

I've had this camera for a little over a year and I bought it from a forum member who bought the kit for the lens. This has been my go-to camera in fair weather, and has produced some fantastic photos while shooting.

Included is the camera body, one original battery, the original charger, the original USB and video cables, the original manuals, CD, box, and original receipt (bought December 2010).

I'm asking $260 shipped in Canada and only $10 extra for the US. Will ship worldwide, but please ask for cost of shipping. SOLD ON EBAY.

Ownuser Vertical Grip and battery grip

This works with the Panasonic GH1, G1, and G2. It does NOT work with the GH2. It's basically a vertical grip for the Panasonic G2 body as Panasonic still doesn't make one. It takes one or two Panasonic batteries and also has a shutter release button on the grip.

I'm asking $100 shipped in Canada and the US. Will ship worldwide, but please ask for cost of shipping. SOLD ON EBAY.

Original Panasonic Battery for the G2

This works perfectly fine and was the extra battery that I had for my G2. I used them both equally, and neither showed any problems.

I'm asking $35 shipped in Canada and the US. Will ship worldwide, but please ask for cost of shipping. SOLD ON EBAY.

Olympus MMF-1 Fourthirds to Micro-Fourthirds adapter

I have been using this with my Olympus 14-54mm on my Panasonic G2 without any problems. The only thing to note is that I have engraved "001" onto the adapter as I needed to mark it for insurance purposes (there was no serial number anywhere on it).

I'm asking $90 shipped in Canada and the US. Will ship worldwide, but please ask for cost of shipping. SOLD ON EBAY.

Olympus Audio/Video and USB Cables

These cables were from my E-PL1, but funnily enough they are the exact same cables that came with my new Olympus E-M5. So I think it's safe to assume that it's the same cables used on the Olympus micro-fourthirds bodies.

I'm asking $15 shipped in Canada and the US. Will ship worldwide, but please ask for cost of shipping.

Wired Remote Shutter

This is a simple wired remote shutter for the Panasonic G2. It may work with other Panasonic bodies, but you'll have to confirm that they use the same remote port. It's a pretty simple remote, you press the button half way, it focuses, and fully it snaps the photo. There is a shutter lock also for long or continuous exposures.

I'm asking $25 shipped in Canada and the US. Will ship worldwide, but please ask for cost of shipping.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions feel free to post here. If you want to talk money, please keep it to PM. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    All the major things have been added to eBay now and all start at $0.01 with NO RESERVE.

nariusdastur | eBay

Happy Bidding!

3. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    One last weekend bump!

Everything listed here will be sold on Sunday around 7:30 PST.

Right now the Olympus MMF-1 is only going for about $12, the Ownuser Vertical grip is about $12, and the Panasonic battery is under $4.

There is no reserve on all these prices, it'll go for what they sell for.

nariusdastur | eBay

4. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Ok, last bump I promise. All 4 ebay auctions will end tonight! Link is below.

nariusdastur | eBay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.