[EXPIRED] Panasonic G2/14F2.5/50F1.7/135F3.5

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Kevstarr, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Kevstarr

Kevstarr Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 3, 2011
    Hello! I have for sale an micro-fourthirds interchangeable system. I have switched up my style of shooting and prefer the more traditional DSLR format. The G2 quality is on par with some DSLR systems. It's perfect for someone who wants to practice and get the functionality of a DSLR in a smaller/lighter camera. I am the original owner of the camera which I purchased from B&H in October. Shutter count is around less than 2,500 and has a long life ahead of it. As I've stated, I prefer the more traditional DSLR format, so this camera hasn't had much use. There are no scratches on the body, screen, or lenses. All the buttons are working perfectly, including the dial. Touch screen is working and comes with a stylus. I take perfect care of my cameras and lenses. I hate to let it go because it's the perfect walkaround/travel set up(light & versatile), but I have to pay off my tuition for school. If you would like to come check it out and test it out for yourself, give me a call/text and we will work something out.

[​IMG]

Included:
    Panasonic Lumix G2
    Panasonic 14F2.5
    Minolta 50F1.7
    Minolta 135F3.5
    Fotodiox Adapter
    Charger
    Stylus
    Strap
    CD's
    Manual
    Blank Warranty Card
    Box

You can find out more information here:

Panasonic DMC-G2 Review: Digital Photography Review

Price is 450$ obo. Price is 450$ obo. Price is 450$ obo.

If you're interested, please contact me.

Thanks!

2. Kevstarr

Kevstarr Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 3, 2011
    Still available and open to offers! Thanks!