1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic G10 body

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Vreeke, May 4, 2011.

1. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    I have a Panasonic G10 body only in original box and all items that came with the camera, battery, recharger, never used neck strap, soft ware, cables, body cap etc. I have had this camera since new it is about 6 months old. Only used inside since it's been winter, for Christmas and birthday shots. I am
    keeping the lens that came with the kit. This is a very nice camera in perfect shape with no dents or dings. The LCD is in perfect shape always being protected with a shield. I have a GH1 now an I must say that the controls on the G10 are better and the EVF is not that far off from the GH1 either. I can add pictures this evening but I just thought I would put this out there now to see if anyone would be interested. This would make a great backup camera or a first camera for those interested in adapted lenses.

Asking price $220.00 which includes PayPal fee and US shipping. Regular PayPal only (no eCheck or Gift).

Oh I have 100% feedback on ebay as geographer123.

2. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    Your asking price has no dollar sign before it.
    You know, this one : "$"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    corrected

4. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    Price drop and pics $199.00

Price drop to $199.00 obo
    The marks on the LCD are actually on the protective skin, once pulled off the LCD is perfect. Just noticed that on the pictures.
    Thanks

5. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    One last price drop then it's off to ebay.
    $179.00