1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic G1 + Panasonic 14-45 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ravinj, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravinj

ravinj Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Oct 3, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic G1 + Panasonic 14-45

Prices
    Panasonic G1: $75
    Panasonic 14-45: $155

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Up for sale is Panasonic G1 camera and Panasonic 14-45 lens.

G1 Camera is in good condition and all controls work. However, note that the eyecup rubber was starting to tear at one side that I have fixed it superglue, see the photo. Camera is solid and has been kept very carefully. Includes strap, instruction manual, battery and charger. I do not have the box.

Panasonic 14-45 lens is in good condition, barrel may have rub marks. I do not have the original front cap and will include a generic front cap. Rear cap is original as shown in the photo. No box for lens.

Panasonic G1: $75
    Panasonic 14-45: $155

Price includes paypal fees and shipping in CONUS. Local deal ok in New York City.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    2 business days

References
    ebay: aloogobhi

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is a great price for what is Still a great camera. Also it's the only one of the G series Cameras that has the separate SD card Door. That is one reason why I upgraded to the GH2 when I moved up.
    I had the same problem with the eye cup on one of my DMC-G1's. I used some clear packing tape, cut to the size of the cup rubber at the tear, and it has only been replaced once from pealing in the past few years... I think this was a design flaw. Might be why the cup was changed on later models. . . Anyway ..I called Panasonic directly from a number that was in my manual, the part was only $12 US, if anyone is interested but that was in 2011 and that's only if your picky about looks... Might be able to get it elsewhere cheaper now.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.