1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic G1 + Panasonic 14-45 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ravinj, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravinj

ravinj Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Oct 3, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic G1 + Panasonic 14-45

Prices
    Panasonic G1: $75
    Panasonic 14-45: $155

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Up for sale is Panasonic G1 camera and Panasonic 14-45 lens.

G1 Camera is in good condition and all controls work. However, note that the eyecup rubber was starting to tear at one side that I have fixed it superglue, see the photo. Camera is solid and has been kept very carefully. Includes strap, instruction manual, battery and charger. I do not have the box.

Panasonic 14-45 lens is in good condition, barrel may have rub marks. I do not have the original front cap and will include a generic front cap. Rear cap is original as shown in the photo. No box for lens.

Panasonic G1: $75
    Panasonic 14-45: $155

Price includes paypal fees and shipping in CONUS. Local deal ok in New York City.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    2 business days

References
    ebay: aloogobhi

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is a great price for what is Still a great camera. Also it's the only one of the G series Cameras that has the separate SD card Door. That is one reason why I upgraded to the GH2 when I moved up.
    I had the same problem with the eye cup on one of my DMC-G1's. I used some clear packing tape, cut to the size of the cup rubber at the tear, and it has only been replaced once from pealing in the past few years... I think this was a design flaw. Might be why the cup was changed on later models. . . Anyway ..I called Panasonic directly from a number that was in my manual, the part was only $12 US, if anyone is interested but that was in 2011 and that's only if your picky about looks... Might be able to get it elsewhere cheaper now.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.