[EXPIRED] Panasonic G1 body, Red

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by meyerweb, Sep 14, 2011.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    Functionally this camera is perfect in every respect. Everything works, exposures and focus are spot on (as when new), everything works as it should.

Cosmetically, unfortunately, it's less than perfect. I'm not sure how it happened, but there are dark stains on the grip side of the body (see attached pic) and similar but less noticeable marks on the bottom. So I'm reducing the price from what an excellent condition body would cost: if function is more important than looks, here's your chance at a bargain.

I'm selling only because I got a GH2, and the difference in controls between the two bodies (things like the control wheel in front vs. rear) annoys me.

This camera includes the body, body cap, battery and charger. I'm including a copy of the software CD, the manual in pdf format on CD, and a printed, color copy of the pdf manual in booklet format.

Priced to sell at $160 including shipping within the continental US. If outside CONUS, pm me for a shipping quote. I have 100% perfect feedback on ebay, but I'm tired of paying their fees. You can see my feedback here:

eBay Feedback Profile for photo-man

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1