1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Panasonic G1/14-45 lens and extras.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by danska, Aug 30, 2012.

1. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    Selling this for my friend who gave me all of his m4/3 gear to sell as he moved towards an NEX-7. He is taking off to Europe and asked me to help get rid of his gear while he is traveling.

Couldn't find the original reciept so I don't know the exact purchase date of this camera but it's in really good condition. Shutter count is 2722. No major scuffs or marks anywhere on the body, really hasn't seen a ton of use from what I can tell.

Comes in the original box, paperwork, charger with an extra high-capacity generic battery (1500mAh), looks like it is missing the USB connector for the computer (comes with USB-Single RCA, TV hook-ups, Panasonic 14-45mm lens with promaster UV filter (case). I'll throw in a generic rear cap for the lens as it doesn't have one.

The lens glass is in excellent condition. He says there has always been a UV filter attached and that looks to be the case. Unfortunately the rubber ring for the zoom is loose. I know that this probably could be fixed in a variety of ways, I will leave that up to the buyer though. The lens functions 100% and I'm tempted to keep it as a walk around zoom as I know this is the highest regarded one out there.

If I can answer any more questions or provide other specific pictures please ask and I'll be happy to do what I can.

Asking $300 plus shipping (probably $15 USPS Priority). USA only.

View attachment 227716
    G1 shutter count [FS] by danska8, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    G1 kit w/14-45 [FS] by danska8, on Flickr

View attachment 227717
    14-45 very good condition, loose rubber on zoom ring [FS] by danska8, on Flickr

2. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    Sale pending