1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic G1/14-45 lens and extras.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by danska, Aug 30, 2012.

1. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    Selling this for my friend who gave me all of his m4/3 gear to sell as he moved towards an NEX-7. He is taking off to Europe and asked me to help get rid of his gear while he is traveling.

Couldn't find the original reciept so I don't know the exact purchase date of this camera but it's in really good condition. Shutter count is 2722. No major scuffs or marks anywhere on the body, really hasn't seen a ton of use from what I can tell.

Comes in the original box, paperwork, charger with an extra high-capacity generic battery (1500mAh), looks like it is missing the USB connector for the computer (comes with USB-Single RCA, TV hook-ups, Panasonic 14-45mm lens with promaster UV filter (case). I'll throw in a generic rear cap for the lens as it doesn't have one.

The lens glass is in excellent condition. He says there has always been a UV filter attached and that looks to be the case. Unfortunately the rubber ring for the zoom is loose. I know that this probably could be fixed in a variety of ways, I will leave that up to the buyer though. The lens functions 100% and I'm tempted to keep it as a walk around zoom as I know this is the highest regarded one out there.

If I can answer any more questions or provide other specific pictures please ask and I'll be happy to do what I can.

Asking $300 plus shipping (probably $15 USPS Priority). USA only.

G1 shutter count [FS] by danska8, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    G1 kit w/14-45 [FS] by danska8, on Flickr

14-45 very good condition, loose rubber on zoom ring [FS] by danska8, on Flickr

2. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    Sale pending