1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G Vario 14-45mm F/3.5-5.6 mega ois Lens + filter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by 12photosayear, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12photosayear

12photosayear New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 24, 2010
    Ebay Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic G Vario 14-45mm F/3.5-5.6 mega ois Lens + filter

Prices

Ships to
    USA

Description
    One of the best normal zoom lenses to use for micro 4/3's. Very sharp. Metal mount.
    I'm a retired person and I baby my equipment. This lens has not been used much and has been stored in my camera bag for the most part. It is in excellent + condition. Cosmetically very clean. Functions perfectly. Optics are excellent with no fungus, haze or scratches.

This sale includes: Hoya HMC UV 52mm filter (vg to exc. condition) It's been on the lens since I purchased it.
    the lens
    lens bag
    front and rear caps
    Lens hood

Please let me know if you have any questions. Only a couple of transactions on this site. I have over 800 positive feedback (100%) on eBay, user name: Ivan4806.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS priority mail.

Shipping charge

Handling time
    24 hours

References
    eBAY: IVAN4806

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. 12photosayear

12photosayear New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 24, 2010
    Panasonic 14-45mm

Listed on eBay with free priority shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.