Panasonic G UK Flickr Group

leoedin

New to Mu-43
Why would you arbitrarily limit a group to being for people living in a specific country? Certainly there is a need for geographic discussion of shops, prices and perhaps for meetups, but beyond that you're just being elitist. You seem very intent on ensuring that only UK users are in your group.

For reference, I am British, and have lived in the UK my whole life.

speenth

New to Mu-43
Why would you arbitrarily limit a group to being for people living in a specific country?
My feeling too. I live in UK and Austria. Does this mean I can't post to the Flickr forum when I am in Austria?

speenth

New to Mu-43
195 people are happy with the group. No one is forcing you to join any group.
I asked a polite and straightforward question in response to your promotional post. Your curt reply is not best phrased to win members and influence fellow enthusiasts!

If you're feeling a little less grumpy next time, perhaps you could explain the UK-only rule and answer my question. Or you could tell me to get stuffed - I'd probably get the message.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom