Panasonic EPP got some nice discount going in. PL25mm $409, PL42.5 $1039 and more

Real Name
Todd Cleaver
I may be missing something here, if so please set me straight.
I was able to create an account on corporateperks.com using my work email. When I clicked through to the Panasonic site from CP I was asked to set up an account. I did but all I see is regular pricing (G7 w/14-140 for $1,099.99). Did I do something wrong to cause the lower pricing not to display?
Thanks,
Todd

Hal Knowles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Hal
Hi Todd,

Yeah the process can be a bit confusing. What worked for me was signing up with Corporate Perks using my work email (just as you did), then when you click through to the Panasonic Store from Corporate Perks do NOT create a Panasonic account (NOR login with your previously created account). Simply ignore their register/login prompt and use the menu to get to the camera and lens listings and the pricing should appear discounted via the Corporate Perks "Next Jump" EPP discount.

I noticed around the time that I ordered in June that the pricing can vary quite a bit from day to day, so check back daily until you see good discounts. Good luck!

Hal Knowles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Hal
By the way, the Panasonic G7 is a real gem of a camera. Lightweight (though still with a solid build quality, albeit plastic), crazy fast AF with the DFD technology and really nice 4K.

Real Name
Todd Cleaver
Hal,
Thanks for the advice. It's no go right now for me, I even checked another browser just to be certain I didn't have some cookie problem from being logged in to the Panasonic site previously. I will take your advice and keep checking.

I have always liked the Panasonic G line and I am certainly excited about this upgrade. The fact that they have a package with the 14-140 helps me justify it a bit since that lens has been on my list since it was updated.

Hal Knowles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Hal
Hi Todd,

I checked this morning and the prices appear to be back up to MSRP. Now that you've created the Corporate Perks account, just check back from time to time. What you'll be looking for is the "Next Jump" special offer badge on items when you click through Corporate Perks onto the Panasonic Store. It seems like it has been offered for a few days every month or two. If I happen to notice it again in the future, I will post on this thread once again. Good luck!

Cheers,
Hal

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
You can also try creating an account on Panasonic's site without going through Corp Perks. You will need to use your work email address. If the company that you work for is an affiliate, then you will automatically see employee discount after you log in.

I still see the discounted prices right now after logging into Panasonic, without going through Corp Perks.

ajamils

Mu-43 Veteran
You can also try creating an account on Panasonic's site without going through Corp Perks. You will need to use your work email address. If the company that you work for is an affiliate, then you will automatically see employee discount after you log in.

I still see the discounted prices right now after logging into Panasonic, without going through Corp Perks.
I tried it from the Corp Perks website as well as directly from Panasonic and I don't see discount on anything :'(

RBrianTaylor

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Brian Taylor
The "employee discounts" seem to vary quite a bit. For example, I've seen the 42.5mm/1.2 as low as $1,099.99, but it is selling for $1,399.99 right now. I've also seen the G7 with 14-42 lens for $599.99, but right now it's at the MSRP of $799.99. I guess you just need to check back regularly to see what's on "sale".

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Todd, after logging in, check the prices on the LX100 and FZ1000. They've consistently been about $674 with EPP pricing for a few months. The ZS50/TZ70 has been $299. If those are the prices you see for those cameras (or if the prices are even lower) you should be seeing the EPP pricing for everything.

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
Actual EPP pricing and cooperate perks price can vary too. just pointing it out. For anyone with actual EPP account, this is a crazy time to combine it with shop discover as they offering a 10% cashback on panasonic.com and if you have their one year long double cash back program, it is a 20% cashback. I really wish they have the 15mm on sale now :( sold mine couple month ago and went for iconic 20mm... but man >.> what a mistake.

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
Only way to get real EPP is through your work email. once your register on panasonic.com with your work email, if your employer have some kinda contract with them, it will automatically showing you the EPP pricing.

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
I really wish they have the 15mm on sale now :(
I do see the 15mm on sale for $479. It shows as $599 on the screen that lists all lenses, but once you click on the 15mm screen, lower price shows up.

Attachments

• 15mm.jpg
    15mm.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 217

RBrianTaylor

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Brian Taylor
I do see the 15mm on sale for $479. It shows as $599 on the screen that lists all lenses, but once you click on the 15mm screen, lower price shows up.

I don't see a lower price (even if I add it to my shopping cart), though I went to Panasonic via the Corporate Perks website, so maybe I wouldn't get the real EPP pricing that you might be seeing.

Real Name
Chris
I don't see a lower price (even if I add it to my shopping cart), though I went to Panasonic via the Corporate Perks website, so maybe I wouldn't get the real EPP pricing that you might be seeing.

Agreed. I have purchased from them before and have seen the lower pricing but today the 15mm is showing up at 599.

lecaxiem

Mu-43 Rookie
What do you guys think of the G7 14-42 and 42.5 1.7 for $799 with EPP? Is that a good deal? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Thanks.

Real Name
Chris
What do you guys think of the G7 14-42 and 42.5 1.7 for $799 with EPP? Is that a good deal? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Thanks.

When I look at that I see the G7 with 14-42 alone for $799 (which is about std pricing) and then you can add the 42.5 1.7 for $200 more for a total of $999.00

RVJ

Mu-43 Regular
When I login, under the EPP -
G7 w/ 14-42mm is $599
G7 w/ 14-140mm is $824

The 42.5 f1.7 shows up at $399 for me. Maybe EPP for different partners is different?

lecaxiem

Mu-43 Rookie
When you add both of those into the cart, it will show a discount of 200. I bought it and can't wait.

Latest threads

Top Bottom