1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic DMW-LVF2 Viewfinder for GX1 or LX7 | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kevinyank, Dec 5, 2014.

1. kevinyank

kevinyank New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic DMW-LVF2 Viewfinder for GX1 or LX7

Prices
    US$100

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    Used and loved this for about a year with my treasured Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1. I’d consider it a must-have accessory for shooting with the GX1 in bright daylight, where the rear screen becomes difficult to see. This EVF provides an amazingly bright, sharp image (far better than the EVF built into the new Panasonic GX7, I might add!). The only reason it wasn’t permanently attached to my GX1 is because it protrudes quite a bit, and felt like it would be at risk of taking a hit that would damage it.

Eventually sold my GX1 body to upgrade to a GX7, but the buyer didn’t want to pay extra for the viewfinder. Their loss is your gain!

attachment.php?attachmentid=38936.

Near-new condition, in perfect working order. Comes in the original Panasonic box with all the paperwork. The only sign of use is a very slight scratch on the top of the unit (see photo).

attachment.php?attachmentid=38935.

Shipping rates using Registered Australia Post. If you’d like a quicker shipping method, you pay the difference:

AUSTRALIA: AU$10
    US/CAN: AU$35
    UK/EU: AU$45

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    Australia Post (Registered)

Shipping charge
    See description

Handling time
    1 day

References
    Ebay: kevinyank

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. eljay

eljay Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 8, 2013
    Good price and I agree that this is a must-have accessory for GX1. I predict that the buyer of your GX1 will contact you within a couple of months asking whether you still have the viewfinder. ;)

3. gx1user

gx1user New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 18, 2015
    Is this item still available?

4. kevinyank

kevinyank New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2014
    Sure is!

5. gx1user

gx1user New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 18, 2015
    Could I ask how old the item is? Also, is there a warranty on it of any sort?

As far as use goes, I assume once connected to the hotshoe it works seamlessly. I imagine the menus appear on the LCD and then the frame through the viewfinder. Is that correct?

6. kevinyank

kevinyank New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2014
    I purchased the viewfinder on 4 June 2012. I bought it to use with a GX1 camera that I sold about a year ago. The viewfinder has been sitting in its box since then. I’m afraid it is well out of warranty.

Not quite. There is a small button on the viewfinder. Once you connect the viewfinder to the hotshoe, you can press that button and the camera’s LCD will go dark. Whatever would normally be displayed on the LCD will now appear in the viewfinder. If you press the button again, the viewfinder will go dark and the image will appear on the camera’s LCD again. The camera will remember your screen choice even when you turn it off and on, so if you go for a day of shooting out in the sun, you don’t have to re-select the viewfinder every time you turn on the camera.

7. gx1user

gx1user New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 18, 2015
    Could I also ask how it came to be scratched?

8. kevinyank

kevinyank New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2014
    I’m not sure. Best guess, it bumped against something while the camera was hanging from a sling. The scratch is purely cosmetic and barely noticeable.

9. gx1user

gx1user New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 18, 2015
    I have started a conversation with you about this item outside of the forum. In particular, I would like to arrange payment and shipping.

10. mfa97

mfa97 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 28, 2015
    Hi.. Its a long shot.. But do still have the evf? If yes, what is your bet price? Thank you.

11. kevinyank

kevinyank New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2014
    Sorry, mfa97. Sold this one awhile back. Have now marked it as such.