• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic DMC-G3 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for kevwilfoto (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevwilfoto

Mu-43 Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
What item(s) are you looking to sell?
Panasonic DMC-G3​
Where are you located?
USA​
What is your asking price? If selling multiple items, enter the asking price for the primary item here, and indicate prices of other items in the "Describe in detail" section below
250.00​
Which of the following describes your sale? (Choose all that apply)
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
Where will you ship to?
USA​
What form(s) of payment will you accept?
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
What shipping method will you use?
UPS​
How much do you charge for shipping?
10.00​
What is your handling time? (Time taken to package and drop off the item(s) for shipment)
<= 2 days​
List any external references such as your Ebay or FredMiranda username:
ebay: softarch2001​
Describe in detail the item(s) you want to sell, trade, or buy. Include any additional comments or details in this section
It's time to part with my <a href="http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/systemcamera/gms/g3/index.html" rel="nofollow">G3</a>. I haven't used it much (at all, really) since I got my OM-D, so I might as well make space on the shelf. I'd say it's "very good" to "excellent" condition, with minor signs of wear appropriate for a year of use.

Complete original box and accessories (battery, charger, strap, manual, etc.) are included. I'm also including an extra Panasonic (not generic) battery.

The stickers you see on the camera body are <a href="http://geckostrips.com/" rel="nofollow">Gecko Strips</a> I added to help me grip the camera better. You should be able to remove them easily if you don't want them.​
Check the box to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Use the attachment manager below to attach any images for this listing (max dimension: 1024px)
-​

Attachments

• lumix-g3-1.jpg
    lumix-g3-1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 192
  • lumix-g3-2.jpg
    lumix-g3-2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 201
  • lumix-g3-3.jpg
    lumix-g3-3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 201
Status