1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic DMC-G1K w 14-42/F3.5-5.6 Lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by leica fan, Sep 3, 2013.

1. leica fan

leica fan New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 7, 2010
    Southern California
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic DMC-G1K w 14-42/F3.5-5.6 Lens
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic G1 black body w 14-42 kit lens: Reduced to $165 obo.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale is an Excellent+++ G1 camera with a 14-42mm kit lens. The bundle includes the lens shade, pouch case, 2 batteries, camera strap, software, documentation and box. The box indicates the 14-45mm lens, but I lost it during a trip abroad and replaced it with the newer 14-42mm lens.

Cosmetically, the camera, LCD and lens are in great condition. In my estimation, however, the zoom function on the lens is a little rough and hard to fine tune, and this seems to be the design of the lens as many owners have noted in various forums. I didn't like the way it handled, so I used my 14-140mm lens exclusively. I mention all of this as full disclosure so you will not be surprised if you buy it.

I have taken excellent images with this camera and it can be easily converted for IR photography.

You pay shipping and I will pay PayPal fees. Insurance is additional if you want it. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $25.00
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: Leicafan, eBay: status_quoman
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. leica fan

leica fan New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 7, 2010
    Southern California
    Bump. Price reduction.