[FS] Panasonic DMC-G1 w/Oly 14-42mm MkII lens | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by RDM, Dec 14, 2012.

1. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

DMC-G1 Body only OR w/Oly 14-42mm MkII lens With lens Hood | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic DMC-G1 & Oly 14-42mm MkII lens with Lens Hood.
    </br>Prices</br> FS/FT
    $205 OBO
    or will trade the body towards an Oly Pen body or a lens, with cash as necessary.
    Or maybe something else. I like Legacy lenses and Many other photo related items, also non photo related things.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada & international: Europe, Australia, or anywhere else after payment is received
    </br>Description</br> Want to sell my G1 camera because I have 2 of them. Yes both with the sharp, compact and light Oly 14-42mm MkII lens. Better for my needs than the Pana 14-42mm I feel.
    It will Come in the original box but, with the Oly kit lens (or without lens if you purchase or trade for just the body), also a battery, charger, Lumix strap (never used, still in wrapping) and the rest of the original accessories in the original box with paperwork, which is in great condition.

Pictured with a, like new, Vintage Red & Black camera strap, but is not included, unless Buyer wants it;
    we can negotiated separately to purchase that.

Had a small tear on the rubber around the view finder when I purchased it, only a couple years old, but I removed the eye cup glued a piece of tape underneath the torn rubber and put a small piece of cellophane tape on the tear over the outside and it's fine. It's hardly noticeable but you can see it in the photo.

Ideally I would like to trade this body towards the purchase of an Oly Body; or a GF body. Maybe someone has a spare and would like to trade and have a camera with nice built in view finder that also has an available hot shoe with a fully articulating view screen and sensor ISO that goes down to 100.

Honestly, I feel the ergonomics of the G1 and GH1 were the best for handling and shooting; especially with legacy glass and macro work. I hate the thumb wheel of the GH2 and other newer Panny's. Plus I still feel that the G1/GH1 is the best Panasonic ยต4/3 camera for shooting with legacy glass.
    And using this with the M.Zuiko14-42mm MkII lens instead of the Pana one is definitely more compact and lighter but also more balanced in my opinion. All good reasons why I chose it.

I would take $125 for just the body alone, with original Box and every thing that came with it except the Panasonic 14-45mm lens .

Don't be afraid to make me an offer on any type of trade if you want this camera. I know the market is always changing, and I am always interested in lots of different things; we gotta start somewhere.

Click Image to make larger:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=6102&thumb=1.

If anyone is seriously interested Let me know.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with insurance preferred, or Buyers choice
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Actual shipping costs.
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 or 2 business days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: rdmphotos
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Kristera

Kristera New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 26, 2012
    Pm sent!

3. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I been busy and forgot about my listing. I had a few parties that wanted to deal back at Christmas, then backed out. Frustrated I decided to wait. Now that I see a few others selling G1s on here too and many are interested.
    So I thought now would be the time to Bump this up.

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bumpin this up again.. Price lowered

This is currently my back up camera, and I do want to sell it yet I am in no Immediate hurry to, so if this listing is not marked completed its still available.
    Do not try pressure tactics or insulting comments to me in messages, please.
    Also the internet is not my life, SO if i take a day or two to respond don't be upset; if you say yes to the agreed price and ask for my paypal Addy, I consider that a deal, and I don't appreciate it when some one backs out because I took a little more than 24 hours for me to reply and send a yes to you.

5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM replied to..

6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Another persons PM replied to .........

Still available, sale is not finalized, Still haven't received payment from the 1st guy yet.

7. johnsigs

johnsigs Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Pm Sent