Panasonic DC-G9 Camera "L" bracket

Real Name
Rick
You can find many potential brackets on Amazon. And take look at the 3-legged Thing L-bracket. Just watch that you will retain battery door access and access to the LH-side doors. You usually adjust the bracket to allow both.

The SmallRig one is beautifully made and fits like a glove. One thing to be aware however is the lands of the arca swiss plates are on the wider side so it will not fit narrower arca swiss clamps like Benro.

You can find many potential brackets on Amazon. And take look at the 3-legged Thing L-bracket. Just watch that you will retain battery door access and access to the LH-side doors. You usually adjust the bracket to allow both.
Yes I was looking at that one but was a little leery whether if would fit. Think I will order the Small Rig one from Adorama first and see how it does. Thanks for the suggestion.

The SmallRig one is beautifully made and fits like a glove. One thing to be aware however is the lands of the arca swiss plates are on the wider side so it will not fit narrower arca swiss clamps like Benro.
Thanks for the suggestion...I looked at that one and read the reviews about the problem fitting on some heads. Gonna go ahead and order one from Adorama. Many thanks.

Top Bottom