Panasonic DC-G9 Camera "L" bracket

Ranger Rick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rick
You can find many potential brackets on Amazon. And take look at the 3-legged Thing L-bracket. Just watch that you will retain battery door access and access to the LH-side doors. You usually adjust the bracket to allow both.

ScottinPollock

Mu-43 Veteran
The SmallRig one is beautifully made and fits like a glove. One thing to be aware however is the lands of the arca swiss plates are on the wider side so it will not fit narrower arca swiss clamps like Benro.

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
You can find many potential brackets on Amazon. And take look at the 3-legged Thing L-bracket. Just watch that you will retain battery door access and access to the LH-side doors. You usually adjust the bracket to allow both.
Yes I was looking at that one but was a little leery whether if would fit. Think I will order the Small Rig one from Adorama first and see how it does. Thanks for the suggestion.

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The SmallRig one is beautifully made and fits like a glove. One thing to be aware however is the lands of the arca swiss plates are on the wider side so it will not fit narrower arca swiss clamps like Benro.
Thanks for the suggestion...I looked at that one and read the reviews about the problem fitting on some heads. Gonna go ahead and order one from Adorama. Many thanks.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom