1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 7-14mm for Olympus 9-18mm | Location: Canada | Ships: USA/Canad

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by heli-mech, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Panasonic 7-14mm for Olympus 9-18mm

Ships to
    USA/Canad

Description
    Gone back and forth in my head on this but I just moved from a GX7 to a E-M1 and need to cover some of the cost. Really really love this lens but I know the 9-18mm will cover most of my needs.

My lens is in excellent, new new shape, no marks of any significance I can see. Comes with box and soft case. Looking for a similar condition olympus micro 9-18mm, preferably with hood but I can always grab one off ebay if not. 9-18s seem to sell for 400-450, 7-14mm go for 700-725 so I would be looking for around $250 cash as well.

I can send pictures to any interested traders and would expect the same in return. Only willing to trade with people with verifiable feedback here or elsewhere. Note I am in Canada but will gladly trade to US as well.

PM with any offers.

References
    Available on request

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. heli-mech

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
  3. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    Prices, pictures, shipping, dear sir???

4. heli-mech

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Maybe you should read the ad again... FT not FS. All other pertinent details are there.

5. dtchan

dtchan Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 24, 2010
    Hmmmm... a bit tempting as I'm in Vancouver too and I got the 9-18mm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.