1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic 7-14mm $793 on US Amazon [DEAD]

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by leungw, Nov 29, 2012.

1. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
  2. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
  3. rnagoda

rnagoda Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Robert
    Oh no!

It was there - I can confirm that. I clicked it, saw it, made plans to spend tomorrow's paycheck on it and now it's gone. I guess that means I won't be living on Ramen for the next two weeks, but still - damn!

4. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    Looks like price just went up to $888.95. :confused:

I knew Amazon's prices change all the time and that's why I took a screenshot. Didn't know it would change that fast!

5. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Are you only interested in a NEW lens or will a LIKE NEW one do? :smile:

6. rnagoda

rnagoda Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Robert
    Mostly interested in new, mostly due to wanting to return things at times and liking the hassle-free nature of doing that with new items from the big retailers. Do you know of a near-new one that is available for sale?

7. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Some pop up in the B&S thread once in a while. I had put mine up for sale last week, but with the recent Black Friday sales, no one would bite. I think LensRentals had 2 very good (8.5) ones for 630usd and Amazon had a couple of like new ones for 690usd. I pulled down my listing as I obviously could not compete with those offerings.

8. rnagoda

rnagoda Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Robert
    630? I need to start trolling around there - thanks for the heads up! I need to decide between this and the Sigma 12-24 for my 5D ... wiiiiiiiiide!

9. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    You can buy "like new" directly from Amazon. You get the example same Amazon return policy as new. When Amazon says "like new", they mean it.

10. wands

wands New to Mu-43

Nov 24, 2012
    Miami, FL
    I saw it myself. About 1 minute after the first post. I am glad it went back up. (for me personally and financially)