1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 7-14 w/ Wratten adapter and filter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic 7-14 w/ Wratten adapter and filter

Prices
    $750 OBO SOLD

Ships to
    USA

Description
    This is a 7-14 in excellent condition. Comes with box, packing material, pouch, paperwork, etc.

I've adapted this to work with the Olympus bodies by installing the filter adapter that takes gel filters. There's a Wratten #2 gel filter installed in it currently and I'll include plenty of extra, so that if this ever gets scratched or otherwise damaged, it will be easy to replace. The original rear piece is also included so if you decide not to use the filters, it's easily switched out, although there's no downside to keeping the filter adapter in place without the filter in it, so I'd recommend just keeping it as is.

I love this lens, but I have a Fuji 10-24 on the way and don't anticipate needing both.

NOTE - I've gotten a couple of requests to buy just the filter adapter and Wratton filters. If someone buys the lens and DOESN'T want the filter adapter & filters, I'll sell the lens alone (make an offer!) and then sell the filter stuff separately. But I'd rather sell them together and, in case the lens doesn't sell, I'll still need the filter and adapter, so I'm not going to sell the filter stuff without selling the lens. IE, no point in any more offers for just the filter and adapter...

7-14-4.

7-14-1.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    UPS

Shipping charge
    free in US - beyond that buyer pays difference

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    Well known on Amin's various sites - member here since 2010

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. pointbob

pointbob Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 2, 2012
    Are you sure the quality of the fuji 10-24 will be superior to the Panasonic 7-14? Wouldn't it be interesting to at least compare them both before selling.

3. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    You have PM

4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    I don't know it will be better, but I'm sure it will be very very good (as is the Panasonic). Every Fuji lens I've shot with (down to kit lenses) have been excellent so I'm not worried about the quality of the Fuji, and I'm trying to get my Fuji gear to the point of being a fully self-contained travel kit. My m43 gear is down to zooms and telephotos which I mostly use for specific events and I don't tend to travel with. But I'll have the Fuji this morning, so on the extremely off-chance I don't like the Fuji, I'll know soon enough.

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.