1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic 7-14 for 277?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by yottavirus, Sep 24, 2011.

1. yottavirus

yottavirus Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
  2. zpierce

zpierce Super Moderator

Sep 26, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Zach
    $888.98 for me.

3. F1L1P

F1L1P Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Europe
    $888.98

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

nope , it says $888.98 for me too

5. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    I would have bought 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

6. F1L1P

F1L1P Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Europe
    It's a hoax, no way there was such deal and only yottavirus saw it.

7. F1L1P

F1L1P Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Europe
    I stand corrected.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Some 3rd party entering a price wrong doesn't count. I guarantee no one got one for that price.

• Like Like x 1
  9. yottavirus

yottavirus Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
  10. chrith

chrith Mu-43 Regular

Nov 12, 2010
    flaunting ignorance? damn dude hop down off your high horse . A deal lasted for 10 minutes, this happens quite a bit on amazon and the majority of times the deal isnt honored. I know first hand, and im willing to bet nobody got this lens for $277.

Last sentence deleted by moderation

11. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    EVERYONE should talk to each other as they would face to face. It's OK to disagree, but the OP was combative in tone and then amping it up in response makes you no better. Cool out.

12. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    and although I have not seen the OPs rear end, I'd be amazed if a 400mm f2.8 would fit.:rofl:

13. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
    So the AT headphones listing proves something about the lens? I don't see a single "fact".

14. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    For every Amazon 3rd party mistake that is honored, I can show you 1,000 that aren't. Such as computer monitors, lenses, books, tablet PCs, etc. I've had all of those cancelled. The ATH-M50s was a very special case with a third party honoring a mistake. It was a third-party store that was actually a store, not just a seller putting up his own personal product (which my little brother has done very often; anyone can be a third-party Amazon seller). The store wanted to create good will with the online headphone community at head-fi, so they decided to honor the price mistake, which was them fatfingering a wrong price by leaving off a zero.

You made a mistake and quoted a bogus 3rd party seller OP. Move on instead of militantly defending your post. Good luck next time.

15. yottavirus

yottavirus Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    The "fulfilled by Amazon" label means that it is practically the same as buying from amazon itself. Amazon is a pretty good, reliable and big company that has great customer service. The past 2 times I have seen this label and a possible/probably misprice, they have been fulfilled. Perhaps no one was fast enough, or no orders were fulfilled anyway, we'll call it my mistake. What is the proper etiquette for this situation? Heap on a bunch of useless posts and baseless, unfounded statements without a single supporting fact? Or just ignore the passed deal without expressing your thoughts?

I offered you all a chance, no matter how small, and you spat on it.
    Is there a reason to offer these statements other than to quash the inkling of doubt deep down that someone could have succeeded while you missed out? Did anyone go to the gf2+14/2.5 for $380 thread and say 'damn, I hope no one gets this intact'? The first 3 posts already show that it's gone.

I can deal with this, but I don't see why people must keep poking a dead almost-deal. Replying here does not benefit anyone at all. I have nothing to lose. At best your e-penis grows a few millimetres, at worst you miss out on all the future email alerts that I receive and read 14 hours before anyone else. Do you not want that so much? If you hate me, I can understand, but there's no reason to hate any possible-deals that I post.

To everyone that I've offended, I'm sorry. I recognise that my mood can get in the way of things. I sometimes have episodes of major depression, and it can make me easily irritated.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    :grouphug:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Canonista

Canonista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    L.A.
    It's just a lens, and it may have been a possible lead to a steal of a deal. No harm, no foul. If it turned out to be real, we'd all be :2thumbs:

I just missed out on just such a sale for the m.zuiko 40-140 lens at Amazon's Gold Box deal. If some folks on this forum hadn't actually received the lens for $99, I wouldn't have believed it possible.

Life's too short to get all hung up over something like this. :smile:

• Like Like x 2