• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic 7-14 f4.0. $410 Ships: US

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Real Name
Todd Cleaver
User name: Toddster

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic 7-14 f4.0

Prices: $410

Ships to: US

Description: Panasonic 7-14 4.0

Great lens, just doesn’t make it off of the shelf often enough to justify keeping it. I purchased this lens here from danelkins just a little over a year ago. It was great condition then and still is. Glass is clean and lens is still like new. Comes with front and rear caps, box, manual and pouch.

I had this listed in June at a much higher price (turned down an offer above what I am asking now:doh:). I was away for awhile so I had to pull the listing. Lens has been in the box on a shelf during that time. It's time to face today's pricing on this and get it to someone that will use it.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: Next business day

References:

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Mookalafalas

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Real Name
Al
Great price, great lens. I've bought and sold a lot here over the years, but live in Taiwan. If you don't mind shipping overseas, send me a PM.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Real Name
Todd Cleaver
So looking around I know that my price isn't the problem, I'm listed less than recent sales here and far less than the used sites. I guess this lens is just not as popular as it once was. I know some Olympus shooters are leery of the "purple blob" issue. Here is a thread that shows the strengths and weakness of the lens on Olympus bodies. The thread is not mine; I shoot Panasonic and the lens does not have the issue on Panasonic bodies.
https://www.mu-43.com/threads/bought-a-panasonic-7-14mm-4-0.104706/

Great lens that just needs a new home.

Chris5107

Mu-43 All-Pro
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Real Name
Chris
So looking around I know that my price isn't the problem, I'm listed less than recent sales here and far less than the used sites. I guess this lens is just not as popular as it once was. I know some Olympus shooters are leery of the "purple blob" issue. Here is a thread that shows the strengths and weakness of the lens on Olympus bodies. The thread is not mine; I shoot Panasonic and the lens does not have the issue on Panasonic bodies.
https://www.mu-43.com/threads/bought-a-panasonic-7-14mm-4-0.104706/

Great lens that just needs a new home.

I have use the lens on Olympus bodies only. There have been a few times I saw the purple flare when the sun was in the frame but generally speaking, this is a great lens for Olympus bodies too.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Real Name
Todd Cleaver
I have use the lens on Olympus bodies only. There have been a few times I saw the purple flare when the sun was in the frame but generally speaking, this is a great lens for Olympus bodies too.
Thanks Chris. I guess there is just not a lot of interest in a superwide zoom at the moment.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Real Name
Todd Cleaver
The 10-25mm is having an effect on people's decision making and hand wringing.
:eek-31: Well possibly, but I didn't even think that an $1,800 lens and a $400 lens were in the same market. I would do a lot of hand wringing (or even sleepless nights) at $1,800 :) I do suspect the $900 8-18 is having an impact though.

rpatodia

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real Name
Ramesh
Can you ship it to my daughter's address in USA which is not my Paypal address. I have purchased Pana 100-300 in this year in this forum

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom