COMPLETED Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 Aspherical MEGA OIS Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BrankoD76, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrankoD76

BrankoD76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2012
    Word from our admin, Amin Sabet:

"Hi Branko,

As you know, a number of members have been suspicious of your "For Sale" postings because you have an unusual payment method and your only feedback is from someone with limited presence on the forum. I did investigate the person who gave you the feedback (mackloon) and verified that he has extensive positive feedback at PentaxForums and on Ebay. I also verified that he and you have not accessed this site from the same IP range or internet provider at any time.

The bottom line is that your multiple items for sale, limited feedback, and unusual payment method raise suspicion. Despite this, I am allowing you to continue to sell on this site. People have to decide for themselves whether they want to take the risk of buying from you. I think it will help your cause if you post a detailed explanation of your situation with Amazon in each of your "For Sale" listings. If and when you get a track record of feedback on the site, this should get easier.

On a practical level, your sales create problems for the moderators because your posts get reported to the moderators over and over. In order to solve the issue of moderator time/effort, I am requiring that from now on you copy this entire private message and paste it within quotes attributed to me in each and every one of your "For Sale" listings here at I am sorry to impose this requirement, but it is the only way you can keep selling without the moderators having to respond to reported posts again and again.

All best,
    Amin Sabet ( Admin)

My 2nd satisfied customer is on the way, I have impression that thing's are finally going in the right direction.

Currently, I'm looking for my 3rd happy buyer :friends: and my personal choice for today is excellent:

Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 Aspherical MEGA OIS Lens for :43: Interchangeable Lens Cameras

- Built by Panasonic
    - Designed by Leica and built to Leica supervised quality standards
    - The world's first Leica :43: lens
    - Great for macro and portraits

Condition: Equipment is absolutely new, factory sealed
    Payment option: Moneygram :dash2::)sorry:, but Paypal is not available in my country)
    Shipped from : U.S.
    Shipped to: U.S. Only, maybe there are some exceptions, but I don't know would it be cost effective for buyer because of custom's fee and other taxes in other countries.

You can find short discussion here on mu-43, how all this works and why I'm forced to use Moneygram at:

Price with shipping and money transaction fee's included:
    8-11 business days: $605
    6-8 business days: $613
    5-business days: $620
    4-business days: $632
    5-8 business days: $625
    3-5 business days: $633
    2-business days: $640
    1-business day: $658
    Express delivery: $635 (only for certain U.S. cities, same or next day, call me)

If you have any question about this product or you are looking for some other product to buy, feel free to send me PM, I will try to answer as fast as I can.

If I can't offer you the best price, be sure I will give you advice where is currently best price on market.

My time zone is GMT+1, if I'm not responding it mean's it's middle of the night and I'm sleeping, otherwise, even if I'm not online on forum, I will receive notification on my mobile and you will receive answer in minutes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.