• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 45-200mm lens + Olympus FL-36R Flash

elshaneo

Mu-43 Regular
My Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f4-5.6 Mega O.I.S. is in excellent conditions and the lens works properly as you would expect, there are no scratches on the lens elements and body, there's only a few dusts inside the lens elements. The lens comes with the rear and front lens caps + lens hood.

I'm selling the lens at 200 Australian dollars with free postage in Australia. As for international transactions, it will depend where you're located.

My Olympus FL-36R Flash is like brand new condition, everything works as brand new, no scratches on body etc... The Flash comes with its original flash stand, flash pouch case, box and manuals.

I'm selling the Flash at 200 Australian dollars with free postage in Australia. As for international transactions, it will depend where you're located.

Attachments

AnttiV

Mu-43 Regular
Interested in the lens.. can you find out what the postage would be to Finland? If there's choice, take the cheapest option. It doesn't matter if it takes awhile to arrive.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom