1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 45-200mm lens + Olympus FL-36R Flash

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by elshaneo, May 13, 2012.

1. elshaneo

elshaneo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    My Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f4-5.6 Mega O.I.S. is in excellent conditions and the lens works properly as you would expect, there are no scratches on the lens elements and body, there's only a few dusts inside the lens elements. The lens comes with the rear and front lens caps + lens hood.

I'm selling the lens at 200 Australian dollars with free postage in Australia. As for international transactions, it will depend where you're located.

My Olympus FL-36R Flash is like brand new condition, everything works as brand new, no scratches on body etc... The Flash comes with its original flash stand, flash pouch case, box and manuals.

I'm selling the Flash at 200 Australian dollars with free postage in Australia. As for international transactions, it will depend where you're located.

Attached Files:

2. elshaneo

elshaneo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Best offers are most welcomed!!!

3. elshaneo

elshaneo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Bump!

4. AnttiV

AnttiV Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 19, 2012
    Finland
    Interested in the lens.. can you find out what the postage would be to Finland? If there's choice, take the cheapest option. It doesn't matter if it takes awhile to arrive.

5. elshaneo

elshaneo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Flash and lens are still available.