• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 45-150mm zoom - barely used | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for dougjgreen (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic 45-150mm zoom - barely used - price lowered
</br>Prices</br> Panasonic 45-150mm lens - $154.99 incl. shipping and paypal fees
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> This Panasonic 45-150mm lens is barely used, in pristine mint condition, including caps, lens hood, box and user's manual. I'm selling this because I have no need for it after getting the 45-175mm power zoom. I can say that after a very careful comparison between these two lenses to decide which one to keep, it was an incredibly close call. The 45-175 gets a tiny edge for having more reach and internal zoom and focus, but optically, I could not distinguish between them, and I almost kept this one because of it's smaller size and slightly lighter weight. But frankly, for significantly less money than the Power Zoom is going for, this lens is the better value as the build quality and the optical quality is definitely the equal of the more costly lens.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> included
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days max
</br>References</br> dougjgreen on ebay with perfect feedback
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

RoadTraveler

Mu-43 All-Pro
WOW, $155 seems so inexpensive, though I have no real idea of the value and/or popularity of this lens.

Seems like for $150 it should sell quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom