• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8 | Location: NYC | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for metalmania (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmania

Mu-43 Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8

Prices
$860

Ships to
CONUS

Description
I have this lens for two years. It is just a great lens. I hate to sell it, but I find that most of the time I use my 75/1.8 instead since I do lots of portrait works. The lens is clean, no scratches, no dust. I always keep a UV filter on. The box and manual are nowhere to be found. Only the lens, hood, caps and pouch are left. Of course I will ship it with the Hoya HMC UV filter. I don't have the lens picture at hand, will take pictures upon request.

Local pickup is welcome.

Some sample pictures I took before (one during the trip to China)

9pV2LiW.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ZX5xPtw.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
1 business day

References
Anandtech: metalmania; ebay: metalhoos; pentax forum: metalmania

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

ScottGee1

Mu-43 Regular
An actual LOL!

metalmania, thanks for starting my day with a good laugh! The 'just ate a lemon' look on the faces of what I assume are a pair of tourists (he's clutching an 'Annie' playbill) in the background provide an amusing contrast to the conversation going on in the foreground. Not easy to make funny pix so my compliments!

btw, I have one of these lenses and can recommend it highly to prospective buyers. It is remarkably compact and a real pleasure to carry and obviously performs very well indeed.

metalmania

Mu-43 Veteran
Humzai, your PM box is full. I couldn't send message to you. Hope you see this post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom