Panasonic 25mm f1.7 for $99 at Adorama and B&H with Free Shipping (expired)

highbury1913

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Robert
holy moly....Adorama just sent me the tracking confirmation with tracking code, ordered 11/28 2015 (over two months ago) lol. nice!!! selling my 25mm F1.4 if anyone is interested.

c5karl

Mu-43 Regular
holy moly....Adorama just sent me the tracking confirmation with tracking code, ordered 11/28 2015 (over two months ago) lol. nice!!! selling my 25mm F1.4 if anyone is interested.
My order was placed on Dec. 2, and I have not yet received a cancellation notice from them. Maybe that means mine will ship in a few days.

highbury1913

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Robert
My order was placed on Dec. 2, and I have not yet received a cancellation notice from them. Maybe that means mine will ship in a few days.
I hope so for you! I think it is rather likely that Adorama will now fulfill all orders, which havent been cancelled.

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I just received a notice from Adorama that my lens will ship today. I received a lens in late December, but it was defective due to a large amount of focus decentering. I returned it for replacement in January and ever since I've been receiving periodic notices that the lens was on backorder. I wondered if I'd ever see another one. Looks like I will!

Brian

c5karl

Mu-43 Regular
I just received a notice from Adorama that my lens will ship today. I received a lens in late December, but it was defective due to a large amount of focus decentering. I returned it for replacement in January and ever since I've been receiving periodic notices that the lens was on backorder. I wondered if I'd ever see another one. Looks like I will!

Brian
I just got my shipping notice, too. Mine was ordered Dec. 2, which was pretty close to the end of the promotion. So their back order queue might be nearly empty.

Last edited:

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
I wish I had ordered from Adorama rather than B&H. If Adorama could honor the deal then why couldn't B&H? There was no need to cancel and I don't buy their excuses.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom