1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 25mm f/1.4, super condition | Location: USA | Ships: All

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mellow, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic 25mm f/1.4, super condition
    </br>Prices</br> $450 including all PayPal and shipping fees
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> All
    </br>Description</br> Very lightly used Panasonic Lumix 25mm f/1.4. I just never bonded to this lens, so rarely took it out. It was purchased new from B&H, so it comes with original box, caps, hood, etc. Everything in near-new condition. There are a few very light signs of use on the plastic lens hood, but that's about it.

I'll post pictures later, but they won't look too different than the product photos for a new lens.

For US buyers I ship USPS Priority Mail (2/3 day delivery), and will cover all PayPal and shipping fees. Foreign buyers would have to pay a little extra depending on the destination: email me and I'll figure out what the extra cost would be.

I've got perfect feedback both here and on eBay under the username Kilauea33701. I always ship promptly and take stuff back if you're not satisfied (though buyer pays return shipping).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority mail with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> nada
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day, usually less!
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Kilauea33701
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    Price drop bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.