COMPLETED Panasonic 25mm 1.4 CONUS | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS/?

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gardengirl13, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gardengirl13

gardengirl13 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic 25mm 1.4 CONUS
    </br>Prices</br> $460 shipped with paypal gift or Money Order, please add 3% if you don't want to use the gift opt
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS/?
    </br>Description</br> I really don't want to have to sell this lens but I need the money since I just lost my job due to my health problems. I'm sorry I can't really lower the price as I really need the money. I've seen a few auctions on ebay in the last week or so go for $460-510 plus shipping used, I know some go lower and the ebay fees stink, but I really need the most I can get out of the lens to pay some bills.

the lens is less then a year old, bought new from adorama, and used for maybe 100 shots. It comes with the caps, hood and pouch, is in like new condition, and works great!

The photo below were taken with this lens, neither cat is mine so both were a little skittish with me taking photos. But as you can see they still came out great!

I have 100% feedback (since 2002) on ebay (kmt1313) and great feedback on POTN and here as well.

I plan on putting this up on ebay soon, but wanted to offer it here first so I know it'll go to a good home!

I will also ship to Canada but have to charge more for shipping, usually it seems to be about $10-20 higher depending on where it's going. I've also shipped to Europe but since the USPS doesn't do "ground" only air it costs quite a bit more. But if you want to pay I will ship there too.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> I should be able to ship the next day
    </br>References</br> POTN same name, ebay: kmt1313
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.