1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panasonic 25/1.4 available at J&R

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by dhazeghi, Jun 20, 2012.

1. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    $550 shipped from J&R's eBay store. They had 6 available when I checked. Enjoy,

DH

2. slivvy

slivvy Mu-43 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    ahhhhhh my credit card is burning in my pocket right now... damn you!

3. MrMatt

MrMatt New to Mu-43

Jun 8, 2012
    eBay sale ended by seller. I went to J and R's website and placed an order there. It showed 6/27-29 as the ship date. They have it priced at $538.88 with free shipping on their website. Since I dont live in NY there wasnt any tax either. I cant wait to get my lens.

4. ibcj

ibcj Mu-43 Regular

Oct 15, 2011
    If anyone is looking for this lens it is currently in stock at Unique Photo for $529. Please use the forum affiliate links to help the site.

Chris

5. TheCreativeD00m

TheCreativeD00m Mu-43 Regular

Jul 9, 2012
    Fort Worth, Tx
    has anyone ever bought anything from unique photo? I thought it was a scam site but 529 is super cheap! Thanks for the link

6. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    I ordered an insert from them a few weeks ago. It wasn't in stock so they sent me an email letting me know that shortly after placing the order. I was able to cancel and get a refund with no hassles.

So no, technically I've never actually bought anything from them :tongue: but they seemed legitimate and did have good customer service in my experience.

7. zapatista

zapatista Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    Mike Barber
    Yes, I've bought several Panasonic items over the last year from Unique Photo with great service, shipping & customers service---no screw-ups. I most recently ordered an open box GH2 w/14-42mm for $670 and could not tell it wasn't new.

8. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Another thumb's up for Unique Photo. I purchased a $529 25/1.4 from them a while back. No issues whatsoever.

9. TheCreativeD00m

Jul 9, 2012
    Fort Worth, Tx
    awesome, thanks guys! I will be picking one up provided they're still in stock next Friday!

10. Zanr Zij

Zanr Zij Mu-43 Regular

Mar 10, 2012
    Last time, I ask to by PL25 but they said out of stock although "in stock" on their site. Plz email before buy :) 

11. TheCreativeD00m

Jul 9, 2012
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Right, thanks for the tip

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.