Panasonic 20mm lens - mostly on back order?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by NettieNZ, May 26, 2012.

1. NettieNZ

NettieNZ Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2012
    NZ
    I'm looking around for a Panasonic 20 f1.7 at the moment and it seems to be on back order in a lot of place (B&H, Adorama). Anyone able to give recommendations for stores that have them in stock at a good price and are happy to do international shipping please? Thanks

2. shizlefonizle

shizlefonizle Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    They come in and go pretty randomly, someone from the forum will usually make a thread when they are available at a store. If youre in a rush check local stores. When I was looking for the PL25mm which was out of stock everywhere local stores had them sitting on shelves. I still waited for online retailers to save on tax though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Redridge

Redridge Mu-43 Regular

Apr 17, 2012
    I just bought one fron B&H and they sent two.... was tempted to keep the second one, but sent it back.... they do come and go, put your name on notification list. They email you once they get them in stock.... you have to jump on it though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. strang

strang Mu-43 Veteran

May 7, 2012
    If you lived in Canada the 20mm is readily available just about everywhere. So maybe try one of them that ships to US?

Try Henry's, Vistek, and The Camera Store.

Edit: sorry I missed the "NZ" in your nick, not sure if any of my suggestions ships that far.

• Like Like x 1