1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm f1.7 - UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by That's no moon, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's no moon

That's no moon New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 16, 2011
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Hi all,

Love the site but as a long time lurker I decided to finally register so I could selfishly use the forum to find a good trade for my 20mm :redface:

It is in great condition and has both caps. No box but I will throw in a Wanderlust Pinwide to make up for that.

I know everyone loves the lens but I don't feel I am ever going to use it to it's full potential. Running around, taking shots of my 5 year old is pretty much all I do and I have a couple of old manual lenses for stuff that lets me take time to compose.

I suppose the best thing would be to tell you what my ideal trade would be and we can work from there:

For the lens I hoping for a 14-42mm MKII kit lens and a VF-2.

OR I use an E-PL1 (black), so would be happy to trade that with the lens if anyone wants to swap their E-PL2 (or E-P2) with the MKII kit lens. Would prefer a silver camera body.

I live near Milton Keynes (UK) and am happy meeting up to exchange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.