1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm f1.7 Prime Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tintin79, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintin79

tintin79 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 24, 2012
    Hate to sell this lens but I need to make way so I can get the OMD at some point. My e-pl1 is great but I want something with better low-light abilities.

The lens itself is in perfect condition, comes with original box, pouch, caps, etc. Lens has no blemishes, probably been mounted <10 times.

Would prefer a local sale in southern california-- would be willing to sell for 315 bucks. If I can't get that, Im open to shipping the lens for 325 bucks + paypal fee.

Thanks and please PM me here for any other info you need. I have good feedback here, FM forums, POTN, and ebay!

2. tintin79

tintin79 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 24, 2012
    Wednesday BUMP

please contact me if interested...i understand that I have a low post count here, but you can verify my rep on POTN or dpreview or ebay if you'd like...heck, i can even skype with you and show you the lens if you want haha.

thanks

3. tintin79

tintin79 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 24, 2012
    Sold!! thanks

now im on the market for the OMD as well as the panny 14-45...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.