1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm F1.7/Olympus VF-2 /Nissin Di466 flash/Misc | Location: USA | Ships: CONUSA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tillman, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tillman

tillman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 2, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling

</br> Panasonic 20mm F1.7/Olympus VF-2 /Nissin Di466 flash/Misc
    </br>Prices</br> Sold 20mm 1.7 $320

VF-2 Updated price! $165

[Sold!] Nissin Di466 Flash $80

Misc Accessories (Sold all together) $40
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUSA
    </br>Description</br> The Panasonic 20mm F1.7 is in terrific shape, it came with a GF1 and I loved it so much I kept it when I sold that camera. Includes caps and lens pouch.

The Olympus VF-2 is in excellent shape as well, the only evidence of use are a couple very small rub marks on the sides, barely noticeable and does not in any way affect the function. Includes caps and pouch.

The Nissin Flash has been used very little, it has the bounce head and can function as a slave unit if needed. Includes the pouch and a stand.

The miscellanious accessories are mainly filters and step rings. There is also an aftermarket remote release that fits Olympus cameras. Of note there is a B&W 46mm UV filter, a Panasonic 46mm UV filter, Tiffen 46mm 0.6 Neutral Density, a Panasonic Lens adapter for fitting 46mm filters onto a Panasonic LX3/LX5, misc 46mm filters (Circular polorizer, red color) and 37mm to 49mm step, 46mm to 55mm, 46mm to 49mm, 52mm to 55mm, 49mm to 55mm.
    I'm selling these as a lot, I don't want to spend the rest of my life selling filters and step rings one by one! Priced accordingly.

All these items are in perfectly serviceable shape, I am in the process of selling off my gear in order to buy a new camera, otherwise I would keep all these things!

Thanks for looking, message me if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Buyer pays shipping costs
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 business days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: till-man
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Joon525

Joon525 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    NJ
    Got any pictures of the flash?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.