1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm F1.7 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by memzinla, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Panasonic 20mm F1.7
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I've been debating whether I should buy the Panasonic 20mm or the Panasonic 25mm. I had the 25mm already, and loved the look of it, but I didn't use it much because of the focal length. I did use it from time to time to keep ISO low. I'd like to try the Panasonic 20mm on my OM-D to test it out for around a week or two. I always debated on buying the lens because of banding, and the "slow" focusing. I leave to Mexico next month for 2 months, and would like to have a fast prime.

Would anyone sell their Panasonic 20mm for 265 dollars?

Thank you for taking the time to read. :)
    </br>Offering</br> 265
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. f64

f64 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 6, 2010
    I have a Panasonic 20mm 1.7 that I was just about to list on ebay.
    It's clean and gently used.
    Your offer of $265 sounds good and would save me from having to put it on ebay.
    If you are still looking for the lens, send me a PM and we can discuss it further.

3. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    I sent you a PM. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.