1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] Panasonic 20mm f1.7 for trade | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Snickers, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Snickers

Snickers New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 19, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Panasonic 20mm f1.7 for trade
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK
    </br>Description</br> I have a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 for trade - I've got an Oly 17/1.8 and PL25/1.4 happily doing their job on the OM-D/5 so I don't need the 20/1.7

I've just acquired a E-PM1 body ready for using with adapters and legacy glass and as a cheap carry-about, but I'd like a prime for it, and possibly the VF2/3 as well for it.

So, what do you have - sensible trade offers please! I'd accept the 14/2.5 plus VF3 for the 20/1.7 or Oly 17/2.8 plus VF3, or maybe even something else a bit different! Might even consider VF2 with 14-42 (my E-PM1 is body only)

Yes, I've thought about using the 20/1.7 on the E-PM1 but to be honest it's not the snappiest focuser and it's a bit too pricey for a knock about camera (I'm scared I might damage it whilst I ram it in a pocket as my with-me-all-the-time camera)
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Snickers

Snickers New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 19, 2013
    No one got anything interesting then?

Not to worry - I would also consider an Oly 17 2.8 plus cash for the Panny 20 1.7, or a VF2/3 plus cash for the Panny 20 1.7

Alternatively - if you've got either an Oly 17 2.8 or a VF2/3 you don't want then I might be interested in a straight buy for the right price!

If you're looking at this and you'd like a Panny 20 1.7 but you haven't got anything for trade, I'd consider a straight sell for £195 delivered. It's not been used much and is pretty much mint - includes bag and both caps.

3. gadiper

gadiper Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 20, 2013
    Hey ,

I just got a VF-4 and have a mint VF-3 for sale ..
    I'm located in Israel though , thats for you to consider!

4. mariottide

mariottide Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 24, 2012
    Would you ship to Italy? I'm interested in a straight sell :)

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2