1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm f1.7 bought Jan12

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by charlie_croker, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie_croker

charlie_croker New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    New Fujifilm X100 forces sale of some equipment or else a divorce beckons ;)

I bought this in Mid January 2012 from Jessops, receipt included, for £280 (I got them to price match). So you have benefit of guarantee.

Supplied in original box, with lens cap and pouch etc. It's in excellent condition and works perfectly.

Price is £205 including postage. (Next day Special Delivery)

"Photo?" I hear you ask

http://www.theplace.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Export_008.jpg

Or if you also fancy the 14mm f.25 Lens to go with it, I can supply both for £290 delivered.
    http://www.theplace.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Export_004.jpg

Also A Metz 24 AF-1 for Olympus/Panasonic for £30 (Bought November 2011)

As always, if you live near Southend on Sea. or can meet In City of London, then I am happy to meet/demonstrate.

On payment, item will be dispatched immediately with tracking number from Royal Mail.

Regards

Mick

2. charlie_croker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Price reduction £200 for the 20mm
    £75 for the 14mm

Both prices are delivered to your door.(UK only)

3. xam

xam New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 5, 2012
    If only I were in the UK. Too bad I'm in the Philippines. :D

4. Throttle

Throttle Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2012
    Greater Manchester , UK
    David
    I'll be happy at £75 for 14mm delivered :) have you any feedback for trading elsewhere though.. Just with you having none that's all.

5. charlie_croker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Throttle,

That's why I offered to meet buyer to demonstrate the lenses and make sure they were entirely happy.

Though I am happy to give buyer my personal details, my job title and employer/place of work.

I do recognise that buying from an unknown is always a risk and that is why I would prefer to meet the buyer.

Regards
    Mick

6. Throttle

Throttle Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2012
    Greater Manchester , UK
    David
    Hi Mick,

Yes I noticed you had offered too meet if people where local so i had no doubt you had the lenses but I'm in northwest so it's abit far for me meeting up, anyhow didn't mean too offend you asking about feedback I was just checking that's all..

Would you be ok paid with Paypal ?

Regards
    Dave

7. Altaz

Altaz New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 13, 2012
    I'm new here and just got a GH2, but i'm looking for primes. If the 14mm is gone already i'd be interested in the 20mm. I could meet up in the city to view as well.

8. charlie_croker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    Dave,

I am sorry I don't have a PayPal account. I have never needed one and having read stories of people having problems with PayPal I am loathe to use them. Bank transfer is fine. If you message me I will give you details. Once received in bank I will get it in post to you.

The 20mm is available and I would be happy to meet you at Liverpool Street station, Wednesday any good for you?

9. Throttle

Throttle Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2012
    Greater Manchester , UK
    David
    Mick,

I'll Pm you ok

Regards Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.