COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I ended up with an extra Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 in a trade, and one copy of this lens is enough for me, so the other one is up for sale.

Lens is in excellent condition and comes with front and rear caps and box. There are some minor marks on the caps but the lens itself looks perfect. No papers/warranty included.

I have 100% positive feedback from selling many cameras and lenses as "asabet" on Ebay and FredMiranda.com:
    eBay Feedback Profile for asabet
    asabet feedbacks - FM Forums

Looking to sell for $285 (firm) including PayPal fees and CONUS shipping. Canada/Hawaii/Alaska - add $10. Will not ship beyond US/Canada.

Regular PayPal only - no PayPal Gift or eCheck. Please do not offer unless you have payment ready. Also, due to my work schedule, it may take up to 3 days (maximum) for me to ship.

Also interested in trade offers of 50mm rangefinder lenses, especially Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM, 50mm f/1.8 LTM, Zeiss ZM 50/2, M-Hexanon 50/2, CV 50/1.5, or CV 50/2.5. I would add cash as needed to trade for some of those lenses. Please no trade offers except for 50mm rangefinder lenses. I'm looking for a lens to use on a Bessa R3A film camera.

Please don't post or PM with "I'm interested in the lens". If you want the lens and are ready to buy, say "I'll take it", and if you have a question, ask away :smile:.

2. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    Great price on a outstanding lens, my goto lens for pitch black night shots of cars, this little jewel should have a place in everybodys bag....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I've been asked in PM to send or post pics of the lens. If the lens doesn't sell within a few days, I'll go ahead and post some pics. In the meantime if anyone wants to buy it based on my description, that would be great :).

I'm going to sleep now. Will reply to any inquiries/offers in the morning.

4. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.