1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 Lens In Stock at B&H Photo

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)

The Lumix 20/1.7 lens is back in stock at B&H Photo for $399.95 with free shipping and unlikely to remain in stock for long.

Direct link: Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 Aspheric G- Series Lens H-H020 B&H

This lens made me a Micro 4/3 enthusiast and gets my very highest recommendation. Here's what some more qualified people have to say about it:

Mike Johnston, Chief Editor of The Online Photographer, lens connoisseur (what MJ looks for in a lens), and the guy who put the "h" in "bokeh":

• June 15, 2011: "I *love* that little lens. Ample reason to shoot Micro 4/3 in my opinion. It's my own choice for the format, no question. I won't need the 25/1.4 DG myself--I'm happy with the 20mm."
    • May 26, 2011: "my favorite lens for digital"

DPReview (June 20, 2011): "one of our favourite lenses of the past few years"

Note: The above link to B&H contains an affiliate code so we get paid a small fee for referring you as long as you click the link prior to putting the item in your "shopping cart". Your price is unaffected by using our link. Thanks for your support!

• Like Like x 1
  2. drp

drp Mu-43 Regular

Dec 13, 2010
    Virginia, USA
    David
    Received mine from Vann's yesterday. Ordered June 20 at $369.97.

Don't know if they still have them in stock.

Good to know they are available again.

David

P.S. I would have used your link and paid more if I hadn't already bought the little beauty.

3. Photorx12

Photorx12 Mu-43 Regular

May 11, 2011
    Vann's doesn't anymore, mine should arrive today! They had a heck of a deal

4. MaxElmar

MaxElmar Mu-43 Regular

May 18, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    Worth every penny. I think I got the last one B&H had at the old price.