1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm 1.7 Lens | Location: Texas | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rick Waldroup, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic 20mm 1.7 Lens
    </br>Prices</br> 225.00
    </br>Location</br> Texas
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have a Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens for sale for 225.00. It is in very good to excellent condition. I have owned the lens for almost two years. I do not have the original box but it does come with both original front and rear caps. The lens shows normal cosmetic wear as I used it as my main lens for street shooting. Mechanically, the lens performs as it should. There may be slight specks of dust inside- I cannot see them but they may be there as most lenses have slight dust. The lens has produced many outstanding photos for me the past couple of years. Check out my website and you can see the results, as most of my recent street work was shot with this lens.

I am simply trying to be as accurate as possible. Like I said, the lens shows slight, normal cosmetic wear but it works just fine. There are no scratches on the front or rear elements. This has been my favorite lens for micro 4/3 but I recently purchased a 25mm 1.4 and I do not need this lens anymore. I simply want it to go to a good home and to someone who will make good use of this outstanding lens.

The price is 225.00 and I will pay for the shipping and the insurance to the lower 48 states. If someone in Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada would like to buy it, tack on another 5.00 to cover the extra shipping fees.

I have never sold anything here before but I am a long time member and have a perfect feedback record on ebay under the name, buyers-blvd.

I am offering the lens here at a good price because I want a member here who can appreciate the quality of the lens and will put it to good use.

Payment is by PayPal.

I will ship it by Priority Mail.

PM me if you are interested.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

The lens has been sold.

Attached Files:

2. gnb40

gnb40 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jul 9, 2011
    Maryland
    Gary
    PM sent... I'll take it if still available.

Thanks,
    gary

3. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Sale is pending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.