• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm 1.7 II + Sigma 60mm 2.8 package deal; Panasonic 12-35 2.8 lens (sold)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
User name: Exporter

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic 20mm 1.7 II lens (Black) + Sigma 60mm 2.8 lens (Black); Panasonic 12-35 2.8 lens (sold)

Prices: $200 for both 20mm & 60mm lenses; (sold) 12-35 $250

Ships to: US

Description: Excellent condition Panasonic 20mm version II lens + Sigma 60mm 2.8 lens also in excellent condition. Both lenses take great photos and are well taken care of. The sigma came with some dust from the factory (see picture) however it has never affected the pictures in any way. These are two of my favorite lenses but I need to pay off a cinema lens for a recent project so these have to go. $200 + $10s&h via paypal.

(Sold)Panasonic 12-35 2.8 version 1 lens in good condition. Lens works great and glass is in good condition except for two small flaws on front element and some dust particles inside lens. I took closeups in direct light so you can see them. Bought this used from member on another photo forum who didnt disclose this and I didnt notice the flaws until later. The body has some finish wear you can see in pics but overall is good. This will make a great workhorse lens at an awesome price. $250 + $10s&h via paypal.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:
$10 to US lower 48

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom