1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 20mm 1.7 + Holga 25mm + Canon 50mm 1.8 | Location: CONUS | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic 20mm 1.7 + Holga 25mm + Canon 50mm 1.8
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic 20m 1.7: $310 OBO
    Holga: +$5 with either of the other lenses, or $25 shipped and paypaled on it's own
    EF 50/1.8: $90 shipped and paypaled
    </br>Location</br> CONUS
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> 2 Lenses. Open to offers. Would just like to move them.

P20/1.7: comes with box, caps, paperwork. Got it from Amazon warehouse a few months ago. Decided to go with AF speed (25mm) over compactness. Lens is in fine condition and ready to go.

Holga 25mm for m43: Front cap, but I don't think I have a back cap. No need for one anyway. It's a toy lens with a tiny aperture, so no need for a rear cap. will ship for $5 with any of the other two lenses.

Canon EF 50mm 1.8: Purchased new in the fall. I am just enjoying my 85/1.8 more, so this is getting no use.

I want to buy a 75/1.8, so hoping to get some funds out of these two.

Interest in trade for an Oly 75mm 1.8 (or maybe a Canon 135/2). Trades with established members only. Either trade, of course, would require cash from me.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> a couple of days usually
    </br>References</br> Here and FredMiranda
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.