• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 15mm f/1.7 in Black | Location: UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levster

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Want to Buy
Panasonic 15mm f/1.7 in Black

Description
I would like to buy a black Panasonic 15mm f/1.7 lens.

Offering
£370

References
eBay: Levster

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

baz

Mu-43 Regular
Hi,

We might be able to help each other out here. I am considering buying a GX7 and have the option of purchasing a brand new Panasonic 15mm f/1.7 at the same time for a reduced price. I have no need for this particular lens but would be happy to let you have it for £370 + shipping if it was of interest?

Selling the lens would help me offset the cost of the GX7 body and free up some cash for me to spend on a 20mm later. I live in West Sussex and would be happy to give you my ebay details in order for you to check my 100% feedback. Please feel free to pm me if you would like to chat it over. I would be buying the camera and lens from a well known UK supplier so it would come in the original packaging and a 12 month warranty.

Regards,
Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom