1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panasonic 15% back with Amazon prime credit card

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Starfleet, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    Screenshot_20181010-072717_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    Your title may be a bit misleading...:
    1. First off, it's not a 15% discount. It's 15% cash back. You still pay full price for the camera.
    2. Second, it appears as if this offer is only valid for Amazon Prime credit card holders.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. John M Flores

John M Flores Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2011
    NJ
    [Mod Hat] Title has been adjusted accordingly [/Mod Hat]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    sure - and this is the best I could do in my 30 seconds available this morning before running to work. I can always take this down and everyone would be happier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    No worries, the admins corrected the title :2thumbs:

If you feel it would be better to delete the entire thread though, by all means go ahead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 6BQ5

6BQ5 Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2015
    Does Amazon have a Lumix Storefront or Lumix-centric shopping page that lists all eligible items?

7. dalto

dalto Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 6, 2016
    Texas
    If you click through the offer you can get a list.

Click "Learn more", select "15% off panasonic" and then "See all eligible items"

8. Chris5107

Chris5107 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
    Thanks for posting. The extra 10 percent is nice.

9. Jay_M

Jay_M Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 30, 2018
    AZ
    Not that I'm in the market for a new camera, but how would one find out if a camera is eligible? (I am a card holder)

10. 6BQ5

6BQ5 Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2015
    I drilled down and found the specials page. After selecting an item you will see text near the item price that say you are eligible to earn 15%. What I can’t tell is if the item needs to be sold by amazon and fulfilled by amazon or can I use a third party like Adorama for the same item and still get 15% back in points.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 6BQ5

6BQ5 Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2015
    I tried different ways to add the G7 kit to my cart. When I add the G7 sold new by Amazon then I get a message after adding it that I have an eligible item. Adding a new item from anyone else will not give the 15% back. So, you have to play a numbers game if sales tax kicks in for you. The 15% may become an effective 7% or so depending on your rate.

Just for kicks I tried adding a used version fulfilled by Amazon Warehouse. Not eligible it seems.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Telonson

Telonson Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 24, 2017
    Not really in the market but was curious. Didn't work with items shipped by other sources. Didn't work with items fulfilled by amazon but sold by other sources.

Only worked with items shipped and sold by Amazon.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.