1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 14mm f2.5 Black ~ Olympus OM 50mm f1.8 multi coated ~ OM to MFT Adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by slivvy, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slivvy

slivvy Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 30, 2012
    I have for sale three items.

1. Panasonic 14mm F2.5 Lens (black edition) $175

I bought this off ebay. It must have been part of a GF3 kit or something. It was in brand new condition when I received about 1 month ago. I have taken probably 500 or so pictures with it. Decided the lens just isn't for me so my loss is your gain :smile:

2. Olympus OM 50mm f1.8 Legacy Lens $30

Of course once I a MFT camera I had to try some legacy stuff. Turns out this is also just not for me. This lens is in great condition. The aperture doesn't have it's little locking mechanism so you can get apertures between the numbers on the dial. There is definitely some dust inside the lens when you look at it up close but I haven't noticed any problems with my pictures. I've only taken about 100 or so pictures with this lens. You can see the "made in japan" on the front that signifies it's the later model with multi coating.

3. Rainbow Imaging Adapter for OM to M4/3 lenses 15

Pretty basic lens adapter. Got it on Amazon for $20. I'll sell it alone for 15 or combine it with the OM lens for 40 total.

Prices do not include shipping. I will ship whatever method you want at cost.

See my profile on ebay for reference, I haven't sold a ton of stuff but my reviews are all positive. eBay My World - jasonl82

Images of all the items are here - Photo Album - Imgur

RAelH.

r8WMG.

nPkGo.

ne9m7.

YS1um.

OB5XB.

leK2e.

2. slivvy

slivvy Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0