1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by LeeOsenton, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    In excellent condition. I bought this new earlier this year from a GF3 kit, so no box. Just the lens and caps. It is in perfect condition and has been used perhaps a dozen times. The optics are flawless, it may have 1 or 2 very minor marks on the body (it looks new to me).

[​IMG]

I have more pancakes than I can eat! I haven't taken decent photos of the 14mm yet, but it is on the far left in this comparison photo with the 14-42mm PZ and 20mm. I will entertain cash offers (I paid $175), but really want to trade this lens for an Olympus m.Zuiko 40-150mm (any color or version). My daughter needs it for her E-PL1.

I am leaving for business this morning, so I can't ship until Friday afternoon.

Lee

2. Merlin

Merlin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
  3. khoidinh22

khoidinh22 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 29, 2012
    I got the oly 40-150 for trade pm me.

4. zilberdi

zilberdi Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 20, 2012
    I have Oly 40-150

I have oly 40-150 four thirds lens +mmf2 converter all in great shape. PM if interested

5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just so you know . when you wrote "I will entertain cash offers (I paid $175)"
    That put this listing in violation of the forum rules, you must list prices and you cannot hold a silent auction.
    Please see number 2 and number 3 on the rules page. Those are the two rules you are violating right now.

If you feel that you cannot abide by those rules for this listing, I suggest you change the listing to just [FT] and remove the sentence that is in violation.

6. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    That was an oversight on my part, I did not intend to violate forum rules. Thank you for your very clear notice although the tone of your message was not appreciated or necessary.

For the record: the lens has been traded and was not sold. Feel free to PM me if you need further assistance.

Lee

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.