1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by LeeOsenton, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    In excellent condition. I bought this new earlier this year from a GF3 kit, so no box. Just the lens and caps. It is in perfect condition and has been used perhaps a dozen times. The optics are flawless, it may have 1 or 2 very minor marks on the body (it looks new to me).

[​IMG]

I have more pancakes than I can eat! I haven't taken decent photos of the 14mm yet, but it is on the far left in this comparison photo with the 14-42mm PZ and 20mm. I will entertain cash offers (I paid $175), but really want to trade this lens for an Olympus m.Zuiko 40-150mm (any color or version). My daughter needs it for her E-PL1.

I am leaving for business this morning, so I can't ship until Friday afternoon.

Lee

2. Merlin

Merlin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
  3. khoidinh22

khoidinh22 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 29, 2012
    I got the oly 40-150 for trade pm me.

4. zilberdi

zilberdi Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 20, 2012
    I have Oly 40-150

I have oly 40-150 four thirds lens +mmf2 converter all in great shape. PM if interested

5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just so you know . when you wrote "I will entertain cash offers (I paid $175)"
    That put this listing in violation of the forum rules, you must list prices and you cannot hold a silent auction.
    Please see number 2 and number 3 on the rules page. Those are the two rules you are violating right now.

If you feel that you cannot abide by those rules for this listing, I suggest you change the listing to just [FT] and remove the sentence that is in violation.

6. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    That was an oversight on my part, I did not intend to violate forum rules. Thank you for your very clear notice although the tone of your message was not appreciated or necessary.

For the record: the lens has been traded and was not sold. Feel free to PM me if you need further assistance.

Lee

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.