• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 14mm and 12-32 lenses in like new condition. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for rjl1246 (82)

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
This listing will close New Year's Eve. If Kirk Tuck's enjoying his just purchased GX85 and no one here's interested in it, I might as well put it to good work myself. Thanks
for having a look.

DaveLamb

Mu-43 Regular
User name: rjl1246

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic 14mm and 12-32mm lenses available.

Prices: GX85 kit: $325, includes Paypal and Priority Shipping fees. (FINAL Reduction: 12/27/19.) SOLD

I also have the Panasonic 14mm in excellent condition: $150.
Panasonic 12-32mm: $120.
Both lenses: $250. Prices include Paypal and Priority Shipping fees.

Ships to: US

Both lenses are in like new condition.

Description: I purchased this from a buyer who bought it from Amazon on 7/15/19. I charged the battery and checked the shutter count to be sure it was new. The shutter count is 37, consistent with factory testing, and the required picture required for the shutter count test. The camera kit is new then, boxed with accessories and new kit lens, and comes from a non-smoking, non-pet household. The camera has been upgraded to include the 11/19/19 firmware update. I will also supply the receipt from Amazon that the buyer supplied to me in order to apply for the Panasonic warranty and warranty extension program. SOLD

Images for this listing: Here are some iPhone pics of the two lenses:

View attachment 793818

View attachment 793820

View attachment 793822
View attachment 793823

View attachment 793821

View attachment 793818

View attachment 793820

View attachment 793822

View attachment 793824

View attachment 793825

View attachment 793825

View attachment 793827

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority

Shipping charge: Included in price.

Handling time: No more than two days after payment is received.

References: eBay: doowopgentleman, over 400 transactions at 100%.

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Hi, Is the 14 a Mark 1 0r 2? Dave

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Hi, Dave,

I believe it's a one, given the black finish and red dot. As you can see, it's its excellent condition since it only occasionally used, but it's a neat size, especially for cameras like the GX85, GX9, and I'd even suggest the EM5 models. It actually becomes a great pairing I think at a pretty reasonable price considering the condition of the lenses when purchased with the 12-32.

Thanks for asking, and Happy New Year.

Robert

Latest threads

Top Bottom