1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 14-45, Oly 14-42, Konica 40mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by stanleyk, Jun 20, 2011.

1. stanleyk

stanleyk Guest

0   0   0

May 26, 2010
    Please email me at stboykin@gmail.com if interested and I can email you photos. I have some photos but I didn't realize the files had to be so small. I will rescale them after I get back from walking my dogs tonight.

USA only. Returns accepted if for a good reason. Paypal or Check.

Panasonic 14-45. I got this with a G1. I used it a few times. I'm don't like zoom lenses. $225 + $10 shipping Priority Mail.

Olympus 14-42. Got this with an EP2. Again not used much. $85 + $10 shipping Priority Mail.

Konica 40mm + hood/hood case + Adapter. The lens came without a rear lens cap or front lens cap. I've got a Kiron front cap on it that fits OK but not great. The adapter includes an Olympus rear lens cap. $60 + $12 shipping USPS Priority. SOLD

If paying by Paypal PLEASE don't list it as a gift. I sold a bunch of lenses here a few months back on the Pentax forum. Everyone listed them as a gift and my account almost got shut off.

Also I would prefer not to ship to Canada. Last time I got a bunch of inquiries for Canada. I ended up selling a few and the shipping was a pain in the rear and took a long time for the lenses to arrive.

I live a very rural area. The closest Post Office is about 15 miles away.

If you need additional info or more pictures please let me know, but please be patient.

THANKS!!!!!!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I've sold quite a bit over at PF myself (and a few things here) - to avoid the gift vs. payment problem in paypal (I always make it payment as well, better safe than sorry!), I just ask for an email address to send an invoice to - then you choose the type of payment, and can also mention what is being sold for reference if any sort of situation does arise.

I'm close to getting another m4/3 camera - I'd be all over that Oly kit lens if I weren't expecting to buy something new (e-pl2 or one of the unannounced cameras). Good luck with the sale!

• Like Like x 1