1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic 14-45 and 45-200+legacy glass

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I have these two Panasonic zooms and they are in great shape. I find that I am really favoring primes and since I won't be traveling for many months I don't need these zooms. All prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal fees.

Panasonic 14-45
    Sharpest and IMHO best of the kit lenses. It terrific shape. Metal mount. Comes with bag, front and rear caps and UV filter. No hood (bought it that way).
    $180

Panasonic 45-200 - SOLD
    It's a lovely lens and one heck of a bargain for a big zoom. It's in mint shape and comes with box, bag, front and rear caps, hood and UV filter.
    $200

Pentax 28/2.8 and 50/2+Pentax K mount to m43 adapter - SOLD
    Both lenses ar in terrific shape. If you want to try out legacy glass consider this a nice little starter. Both lenses are in excellent shape. The 28 in particular is sharp and has very nice rendering. I'm a bit over loaded at both these sizes so I figured I'd thin out the herd so to speak.
    $80

If you want both make me an offer I can't refuse. I'd be willing to listen to trade offeres but I have to admit I'm not really looking for much (but I am pretty amenable to stuff).

2. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    bump

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston