COMPLETED Panasonic 14-45 and 45-200+legacy glass

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I have these two Panasonic zooms and they are in great shape. I find that I am really favoring primes and since I won't be traveling for many months I don't need these zooms. All prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal fees.

Panasonic 14-45
    Sharpest and IMHO best of the kit lenses. It terrific shape. Metal mount. Comes with bag, front and rear caps and UV filter. No hood (bought it that way).
    $180

Panasonic 45-200 - SOLD
    It's a lovely lens and one heck of a bargain for a big zoom. It's in mint shape and comes with box, bag, front and rear caps, hood and UV filter.
    $200

Pentax 28/2.8 and 50/2+Pentax K mount to m43 adapter - SOLD
    Both lenses ar in terrific shape. If you want to try out legacy glass consider this a nice little starter. Both lenses are in excellent shape. The 28 in particular is sharp and has very nice rendering. I'm a bit over loaded at both these sizes so I figured I'd thin out the herd so to speak.
    $80

If you want both make me an offer I can't refuse. I'd be willing to listen to trade offeres but I have to admit I'm not really looking for much (but I am pretty amenable to stuff).

2. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    bump

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston