1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 14-42mm Power Zoom X Vario available mid March in the UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Gyles, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Gyles

Gyles Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 15, 2012
    Sunny Norfolk, UK
    Travelographer and self confessed Hexaholic
    Closed - I now have what I need.

Howdo,

Starting out in Four Thirds and I'll be purchasing and brand new GX1 by the end of March. I'm just selling a few items first, clearing out the clutter to help fund this, but I shall be buying in March to take advantage of Panasonic UK's free Lightroom 3 offer.

I'll be ordering the 14-42mm X Vario powerzoom kit. I'd like to agree a deal in principal so that as soon as my kit arrives I can get up and running without too much delay.

I'd like to sell or trade this lens and get a Panasonic 20mm pancake and/or 15-45mm. From what I can see the 14-42mm power zoom goes for about £280 - this will brand new and unused with any caps, bags and packaging.......copy of the receipt can be supplied.

Excellent used 20mm are fetching £200 and the 14-45mm about £100.....am willing to deal, sell or trade,,,open to offers....cash either way.

2. Gyles

Gyles Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 15, 2012
    Sunny Norfolk, UK
    Travelographer and self confessed Hexaholic
    I'd be looking along the lines of

£260 cash

£160 plus a 14-45mm

£60 plus 20mm

Or 14-45mm and 20mm swap plus £40 your way.