1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic 14-42mm lens for 20mm lens [UK]

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by c_man, Jul 2, 2011.

1. c_man

c_man New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 2, 2011
    Hi All,

I'm a newcomer to mu-43 so please bear with me - I'm lucky enough to have a G3 on its way to me [it got marked for dispatch earlier this morning!].

Are there any shooters out there that own a 20mm lens who would be interested in the 14-42mm?

The 14-42mm would be un-used, and still it its original packaging.
    The slimness of the 20mm in particular attracts me and I'm willing to give up the IS and zoom capabilities of the 14-42mm.

Would much prefer a face-to-face meet for any prospective deal, am located to the West of London, in the UK.

Best Regards,
    c_man

2. KVG

KVG Banned User

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    I honestly think you won't have much luck with that trade. The 20mm is a high demand lens.

Good luck though

3. c_man

c_man New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 2, 2011
    Thanks for the reply, KVG.

I understand the 20mm is more in demand than the 14-42. As such I'd expect to put some cash towards the 20mm in a prospective deal.

I guessed [read: hoped] there could be someone out there who perhaps is missing the ability to zoom and could benefit from my brand spanking new lens.